DLX on Hold!

Thread starter
Thanks, all of you for the encouraging words. I am going to hold off selling her, and try to replace small jobs that great vision is not required. I am replacing the rear axle too, so I will do that next. It had larvas inside it, and that dulled/stained the end. She still has the old pipes that are going, but still sounds deeper than my EX. Again, thanks to all of you. Rode the EX to work yesterday. I hate getting older, knowing my riding days will end one day, but not today.
 
michael1954_imp said:
Thanks, all of you for the encouraging words. I am going to hold off selling her, and try to replace small jobs that great vision is not required. I am replacing the rear axle too, so I will do that next. It had larvas inside it, and that dulled/stained the end. She still has the old pipes that are going, but still sounds deeper than my EX. Again, thanks to all of you. Rode the EX to work yesterday. I hate getting older, knowing my riding days will end one day, but not today.
Like, maggots? :s
 
Back
Top