Barkingshins_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I've been keeping my eye on Staintune as I'm interested in their upcoming "Retro-Styled Sport Mufflers" for my Deluxe but it seems to be just a rumor at this point and nobody knows if they are days, weeks, or months away from being available. So, in the meantime, I'm wondering what other options exist that retain the overall look of the factory pipes with a bit more "growl". I did some Googling on the subject and came up empty. There seem to be options out there but I couldn't find anything that I thought would look grossly modern and out-of-place on this bike.
Any suggestions?
Edit: One other thing... I'm NOT willing to give up my center-stand.
Any suggestions?
Edit: One other thing... I'm NOT willing to give up my center-stand.
), that there isn't a combo luggage rack/short back rest available for the CB. 

I haven't got my CB yet and am disappointed with lack of available accessories, except from Samurider or a couple of other Japanese shops. Looking at many threads here we'll have to do the R&D for the aftermarket and help ourselves. One used a HD rack/back rest with very nice looking home made brackets, and another used a Shadow combo from ebay and made it work. I'd love a system from Supertrapp, Kerker, V&H, etc. Do any aftermarket look at our forum? There is obvious great need and opportunity in the retro trends.