Django's on the road again

Django

Road warrior
Thread starter
After fixing the damages from the recent drop, today I was out for my first ride: YEAH!

Todays weather was mild at 14°C and I went out for a 109 km loop along the Swabian Alb. It was dry and it was fun to stir up all the leaves on the road by rushing thru with a fast iron steed.

Feels good, to be on the road again.

7ba0dcb7dc692419c9f39072358cdc55.jpg
 
GREAT new but take it easy, crack is fresh and need to heal solid ...even if you have bolts & plates...anyhow good luck and have a safe ride, always:thumbsup:
 
That is awesome Django! Congrats.
 
Yeah!
 
Congratulations, Django. That's great news.
 
Good on ya, Django! :celebrate:
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Django, when are you gonna (if) have plate/bolts ass-y removed??
The doctor said, in 1.5 - 2 years, I could get it removed, or let it as it is...
 
Django_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Django, when are you gonna (if) have plate/bolts ass-y removed??
The doctor said, in 1.5 - 2 years, I could get it removed, or let it as it is...
The doctor said, in 1.5 - 2 years, I could get it removed, or let it as it is...
:thumbsup:..watch out when you go through airport check gates...buzzzzzzzing = STOP:P
 
Back
Top