Django went down

I’m so sorry to hear this, Django. Best wishes for a speedy and comfortable recovery.
 
Sorry to hear about your accident , I wonder if we as a group should buy strong pain killers and sell them to members at a discount ?
 
Jeez Django, really truly unfortunate at a number of levels. But what a trooper. The fact that you made sure that you were there to celebrate your son's wedding with him and everyone else really speaks volumes about you. Usually such plot lines are reserved for movies. "The Django Chronicles" perhaps?

Heal quickly and best of luck moving forward.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
Ouch. Bummed to hear of anyone getting hurt, but happy to hear they were able to fix it and you are on the mend.
Josh, are you getting any better with less pain = recovering ? :)
Josh, are you getting any better with less pain = recovering ? :)
Josh: What happened to you and the modified CB, and how are you, and the bike, doing?
 
Thread starter
Thank you very much for all the good wishes! It helps a lot, I do better every day, however I still need much rest.

These pictures are from yesterday:

bafb09328524e93515638510d02d1a49.jpg


016398dbb0a1e60b5c1039c0a5ed2083.jpg


@Markus: I live in Filderstadt near Stuttgart.
 
By looking at your smile, I assume that the worst is over.
Full throttle to recovery :thumbsup:
 
Chicks dig scars

You might have a good one. Don't tell them motorcycle wreck ( cause then they might not want to ride with you) tell them you sustained that defending an old woman from a knife wielding attacker.
 
Lol yea that would do it. Go the sympathy route.
 
Back
Top