"Distinguished Gentleman's Ride"

meowguy_imp said:
I'd like to see how that distinguished looking lady in the blue dress is going to get on that bike.:biker:
I see two brain buckets on that bike. I guess that lady would look very distinguished perched side saddle on the pillion. Fun concept and run here in Oz at times.

Cheers
 
I think Hondahoarder and his wife went on one of these rides last year and posted a thread about it.
 
I just did the DGR in Philadelphia on my old CB500 and had a blast. I met a fellow there with a similar CB550 and his wife was kind enough to take a picture of us. Unfortunately I don't have an image resizer function on this Win 7 laptop :@

There were some vintage bikes there but it was mostly modern retro Bonnies. Needless to say a CB1100 would be a big hit at this event :biker:
 
RetroKitch_imp said:
I just did the DGR in Philadelphia on my old CB500 and had a blast. I met a fellow there with a similar CB550 and his wife was kind enough to take a picture of us. Unfortunately I don't have an image resizer function on this Win 7 laptop :@

There were some vintage bikes there but it was mostly modern retro Bonnies. Needless to say a CB1100 would be a big hit at this event :biker:
Actually you do, just open up paint and resize it.
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
RetroKitch_imp said:
I just did the DGR in Philadelphia on my old CB500 and had a blast. I met a fellow there with a similar CB550 and his wife was kind enough to take a picture of us. Unfortunately I don't have an image resizer function on this Win 7 laptop :@

There were some vintage bikes there but it was mostly modern retro Bonnies. Needless to say a CB1100 would be a big hit at this event :biker:
Actually you do, just open up paint and resize it.
Actually you do, just open up paint and resize it.
I use this on win7, similar to Image Resizer Power Toy on XP
https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/82827
 
I donated and was planning to ride but a nail in the tire slowed me down a bit =/ Didn't want to show up on the CBR!
Got some cool stickers and a patch out of the deal though.
 
HikerToo_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
RetroKitch_imp said:
I just did the DGR in Philadelphia on my old CB500 and had a blast. I met a fellow there with a similar CB550 and his wife was kind enough to take a picture of us. Unfortunately I don't have an image resizer function on this Win 7 laptop :@

There were some vintage bikes there but it was mostly modern retro Bonnies. Needless to say a CB1100 would be a big hit at this event :biker:
Actually you do, just open up paint and resize it.
Actually you do, just open up paint and resize it.
I use this on win7, similar to Image Resizer Power Toy on XP
https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/82827
Actually you do, just open up paint and resize it.
I use this on win7, similar to Image Resizer Power Toy on XP
https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/82827
Thank you both for the tips. Decided to go with the resizer link since is that is closer to what I had with XP.
 
Back
Top