Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

I'm riding in Evansville....last year was fun....we had a police escort letting us run stop lights and stop signs ;-)
 
Thread starter
Nice. There's gonna be some CB representation in CA. Enjoy and have a safe ride guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Well that was a bust I don't know what happened ...last year there were like 50 60 motorcycles police escort prizes this year four motorcycles showed up at the local mall with no one there so we all went home :-(
 
The Asbury Park, NJ event was a big success. About a 30 mile ride along the shore. Ranked 21st out of over 500 events globally in terms of funds raised. Couple hundred bikes on a beautiful day. No CB, I took the ThruxR, but a fun day.
c5e7d5f22679cd1da80593ccc677bfcf.jpg
2ff8a1b34f241a61d808c12d924a4198.jpg
2a83cb2eeb6b5fd46fdc71fa29deb4dc.jpg
1b0f298dc76189be46dc408fbf8d5c9b.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Capo_imp said:
The Asbury Park, NJ event was a big success. About a 30 mile ride along the shore. Ranked 21st out of over 500 events globally in terms of funds raised. Couple hundred bikes on a beautiful day. No CB, I took the ThruxR, but a fun day.
c5e7d5f22679cd1da80593ccc677bfcf.jpg
2ff8a1b34f241a61d808c12d924a4198.jpg
2a83cb2eeb6b5fd46fdc71fa29deb4dc.jpg
1b0f298dc76189be46dc408fbf8d5c9b.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pictures of the event Capo. Also, what a beautiful bike you have. Is the Thrux R your favored bike among your collection in terms of seat time?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
[/QUOTE]


Great pictures of the event Capo. Also, what a beautiful bike you have. Is the Thrux R your favored bike among your collection in terms of seat time?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. The Tiger 800 is my go-to for longer distance and when the weather changes, but the Thrux takes the cake overall.
 
Me and the lad joined in the London ride, there was well over 1000 bikes. Saw two other CB's both customised. Really nice... weather was perfect and it was a great ride, the whole city stank of burning oil but at least it masked the diesel fumes ;-)
 
Got a reply...
We have received a few emails from riders such as yourself.

For reasons unknown, which we are still trying to get to the bottom of, the Evansville ride host decided he would host the event on the following weekend without any communication or information - so the event will be running this coming Sunday.
[:)quote='offroadfx4' pid='183978' dateline='1506298678']
Well that was a bust I don't know what happened ...last year there were like 50 60 motorcycles police escort prizes this year four motorcycles showed up at the local mall with no one there so we all went home :-(
[/QUOTE]
 
Welcome spechg. Were you visiting, or have you moved?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Welcome spechg. Were you visiting, or have you moved?
Just visiting ....
I don't even have a bike licence yet, but I'm working on it! Last rode a bike in 1984 (a Honda 250N Superdream).
 
8d17bb7debcf845bc92388a267b68c19.jpg


2 of these, one the guy was asking $2200 for.

f013397e442ef503787478b61510e141.jpg


My favorite:

5f33e320f402eca9787cde9bd4b2f3b1.jpg


d2db614ae2ae848fdca06ff4eed7e7fa.jpg


We had 3 of these escorts:

df99663b523ea8d05e626e8b4c5c6540.jpg


Man would they fly to pass us back up!
 
Nice pictures everyone. I enjoyed looking at the two Honda CA77 (or CA72) Dreams. I had one in the same red color. Nothing exciting to ride, but economical and reliable transportation while I was a college student.
 
Back
Top