Distinguished Gentleman's Ride Video

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
Last night, I finally got around to putting together a simple video from the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride. 
Keep in mind, I'm using one ancient GoPro, and the Playskool built-in Windows video editor. 

I left out the parts where the group I was riding got lost in a small neighborhood in Long Beach, and just sort of winged it to get back on track to the final destination. 

 
Thread starter
peterbaron said:
I like the red CB and would like to meet its owner..... :P

Thanks! There were two of us... first time I've seen another CB1100 on the DGR. And we both had the same first name!


pdedse said:
Very cool!  If I'm not mistaken, Mrs. Gone makes a cameo appearance in there somewhere.

Ha! Yes, she brought some friends so I had a rooting section at the kick-off. 
When I'm showing a row of bikes along the pier, she's dressed in black in a tan straw hat walking in front of me for a bit.
 
Back
Top