For those who would like to make better use of the hibernation period. Found on ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DIGITAL-2013-20...te&vxp=mtr
As it turns out it's not a CD but a link to download a .pdf file. Obviously it's just scanned pages from the original manual. Personally I prefer a printed book but the price is hard to resist. It even has "60 days money back, free return shipping"
. Then it opens a world of possibilities...
Anybody has done this before? I mean, is using a digital manual in the garage environment in any way practical? Any views?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DIGITAL-2013-20...te&vxp=mtr
As it turns out it's not a CD but a link to download a .pdf file. Obviously it's just scanned pages from the original manual. Personally I prefer a printed book but the price is hard to resist. It even has "60 days money back, free return shipping"
. Then it opens a world of possibilities...Anybody has done this before? I mean, is using a digital manual in the garage environment in any way practical? Any views?
