May 16, 2022 #101 F Frulk_imp Road warrior Didn’t give mine a specific name so to speak. Its number is 00021 so I call it the Tim Duncan Tribute Edition. It was a limited run of 1 unit.
Didn’t give mine a specific name so to speak. Its number is 00021 so I call it the Tim Duncan Tribute Edition. It was a limited run of 1 unit.
May 16, 2022 #102 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior peterbaron_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: I called my blue CB1100, "Beast". Click to expand... Does AT already have a name? Click to expand... Does AT already have a name? Yeah, the CRF1000 is called, "Beast".
peterbaron_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: I called my blue CB1100, "Beast". Click to expand... Does AT already have a name? Click to expand... Does AT already have a name? Yeah, the CRF1000 is called, "Beast".
May 16, 2022 #103 W Wagonpeddler_imp Running like a top Like Stratman , previous Honda was Rhonda. Subsequent Honda was Wanda...but the obvious handle for my '14 Standard can only be "Darth Vader."
Like Stratman , previous Honda was Rhonda. Subsequent Honda was Wanda...but the obvious handle for my '14 Standard can only be "Darth Vader."