Denver Motorcycle Rental

RLS_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I am going to be in Denver next week and thought I might rent a bike for a day or two. Anybody have any experience renting and could suggest a good place in Denver? I checked Eagle Rider and that looks like a good option. Just curious if someone has a better suggestion.
 
Ha! I'm in the same boat as the guy with the unused Eagle Rider rental days. I have something like 23 days also.

It's a great program if you have the time to take 12 days of trips per year. The trouble is twofold:

1) You have to subscribe for a full year at a time. No canceling mid-year.

2) If you decide not to renew the next year, you have to make reservations to use all your credits within 30 days of your non-renewal.

I signed up when I thought my posse was going to be going on more fly-n-rents, and I'd be able to sell my unused credits to them. Then they started bailing out of trips on me. I know I could go ride alone but it's just not as awesome. I am planning to rent out of Palm Springs in November with a buddy. I'll sell him some credits so at least that'll use up some of them. Then I think I will not renew but will set myself up with a lengthy Utah ride in 2020 before the 30-day expiration period.
RLS I've rented twice. Once in Las Vegas to do Death Valley and once in Austin to ride [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/68702/]Big Bend.

The Vegas rental was glitch-free but the Austin rental was troublesome. In the end, it didn't matter because the Big Bend trip was still a great ride.
 
Back
Top