Deluxe seat

modmaster_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Does anyone know if the Deluxe model seat is any higher or wider in the front seating area, compared to the 2013 standard seat?

modmaster
 
Thread starter
47f091448a0fb493ed97e9dc2d8338ab.jpg~original
75af573862ceb81d7a5ba19831d1f97f.jpg~original
d893fed6557ca055a2df7ec60e235320.jpg~original
943a1861c597436f1c487dadc2f86886.jpg~original

This is the Bonneville and the FZ-07. If you are interested I would be glad to list the various mods done to each bike in another post.
modmaster
 
Beautiful motorcycles, both. Your Bonnie is the prettiest I've seen.

Sorry... I can't help with your seat question, but good luck.
 
According to the Honda site, seat height on the standard model is 31.2" and the Deluxe is 31.3", so I'd say not much difference in height. Can't comment on width. The retro style seat on the DLX looks wider towards the front, but that could just be an optical illusion.
 
we have at least 2 members who have both maybe one could measure
 
I am in Peru for work, but if you remind me in a week and a half by pm I'll measure and photo graph for you. I will have to get the 2013 seat out of storage as I switch a Corbin seat between both bikes.


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
 
Back
Top