Deluxe in 5 Years of Purgatory - Now Over

Dave Swanson

Running like a top
Thread starter
Wow, get that thing on the road and ride it! Congratulations on getting to the point that you're able to enjoy it. I've had shorter periods of time where I couldn't ride and it drove me nuts. Five years must have been terrible to manage.
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
Wow, get that thing on the road and ride it! Congratulations on getting to the point that you're able to enjoy it. I've had shorter periods of time where I couldn't ride and it drove me nuts. Five years must have been terrible to manage.
I should say that the bike was in purgatory, I wasn't. I was more than happy to do what needed to be done.
 
Hi Dave, I am on wildguzzi also and noticed your cb1100 as I have one too. I am desperately in need of a hip replacement and I can only ride the bike for 60 miles or less. It is a great bike!
 
Wow, get on that pony and ride!!
 
Thread starter
ampm7_imp said:
Hi Dave, I am on wildguzzi also and noticed your cb1100 as I have one too. I am desperately in need of a hip replacement and I can only ride the bike for 60 miles or less. It is a great bike!
My hip replacement was almost 6 months ago. The best thing ever!!
 
decarmine_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Ride Your Pony , great song by Lee Dorsey , does anyone remember him and all the great songs Allain Toussaint wrote for him ?


Thank You , I met Allain Toussaint about 10 years ago when he played in Asheville and had him sign a LP I brought with me with the Greatest Hits of Lee Dorsey. He was very surprised to see an LP from the sixties !
 
Smashing looking bike michael1954 and an interesting story, may you enjoy many more miles on it. :thumbsup:
 
Dave, the bike looks great. Even better is that you’re able to ride it some more. Enjoy.
 
Unlike your other bikes, Dave, this one doesn't need extensive restoration! Knowing the quality of your work and your obvious discerning taste in motorbikes, I'm pleased to see a CB1100 in your garage. Good for you!
 
Back
Top