Aug 19, 2018 #1 U use2b_imp Road warrior Thread starter just found out about these and ordered one for my upcoming trip , thought i would pass along an accessory that some may not know exist . plugs into your battery tender outlet
just found out about these and ordered one for my upcoming trip , thought i would pass along an accessory that some may not know exist . plugs into your battery tender outlet
Aug 20, 2018 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Amazing little gizmos they make these days. I should pick one of those up, just because lol
Aug 20, 2018 #3 B Banned_imp Been there Me too!! Although to be honest I don't own a single thing that could plug into it.
Aug 20, 2018 #6 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior I'm assuming something inside is limiting amperage? If so- does anyone know what the rating is?
Aug 20, 2018 #7 Lord Popgun Road warrior 2.1 amps http://products.batterytender.com/Accessories/USB-Charger-QDC.html This thing is useful too: http://products.batterytender.com/Accessories/Digital-Voltage-Indicator-with-LCD-Display.html
2.1 amps http://products.batterytender.com/Accessories/USB-Charger-QDC.html This thing is useful too: http://products.batterytender.com/Accessories/Digital-Voltage-Indicator-with-LCD-Display.html