Delkevic exhaust, experience?

Jd2ride, thanks for the tip! I contacted Delkevic and was told they have a carbon gasket that's a few mm OD thicker. I'll post the outcome.
MVK24, I would call Delkevic and ask if the center stand pipe comes with the headers or coupled with the muffler. If it doesn't come with the headers, I bet they would sell just the center stand pipe. Good luck!
 
frank_imp said:
Jd2ride, thanks for the tip! I contacted Delkevic and was told they have a carbon gasket that's a few mm OD thicker. I'll post the outcome.
MVK24, I would call Delkevic and ask if the center stand pipe comes with the headers or coupled with the muffler. If it doesn't come with the headers, I bet they would sell just the center stand pipe. Good luck!
Good idea! Gotta put some money into my FXT first though :(

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
The new larger gasket turned out to be larger in ID, so it didn't work. I just put some antiseaze on the clamp threads and tightened until I couldn't turn it anymore with a standard length allen and I'll see if it spins. If so, I'll screw it.
 
Back
Top