Delkevic exhaust, experience?


Installed in about 30 minutes. I left the baffle in to try it and I don't think I'll take it out except maybe just to hear what it's like but this is enough added sound for me. I like it!
 
Thread starter
Got mine installed today also! I left the baffle out for now. Mine is the 18" muffler, so it's surely quieter than the shorter ones. I fired up the bike with no muffler while it was apart, and it really wasn't that loud. The cat seems to really bring down the noise level. I'm sure it will get a little louder when it breaks in, and I haven't really ridden it yet. Just took it up the street and back.
Still stoked on the quality for the price point. Didn't take any sound clips but I can if someone wants to hear. Not sure how to upload video to forum though. Here are couple pics.



[url=http://s1344.photobucket.com/user/thumpythumpthumper/media/E0ED1351-AD3B-434F-BD0F-8FFD6019CB74_zpspa9c43yl.jpg.html]
 
Ryan, you'll have you upload the video to YouTube, Vimeo, Photobucket or some other hosting site and then link to it.
 
'Plead' should have been 'upload'. Gotta love autocorrect.
 
or your friendly moderator lol
 
Thread starter
Of course I had to take he bike out yesterday with the new exhaust and all. Weather said something like 15% chance of rain. It started raining about 20 minutes after I left and didn't stop pretty much all day... Now my bike is filthy.
 
ryanschillinger_imp said:
Of course I had to take he bike out yesterday with the new exhaust and all. Weather said something like 15% chance of rain. It started raining about 20 minutes after I left and didn't stop pretty much all day... Now my bike is filthy.
I know the feeling, I ride home from Glendale in rain.... Yuck.

Sent from me......
 
I have Delkevic slip on on my cb1100 and i like it very much.It has deep tone and is not too loud at all.i did not use the silencer or baffle.I've got the 9" round muffler.for the money is the best out there.
 
Thread starter
Mine is the 18" oval muffler, run it without the baffle. It's not that loud but has a nice sound and shouldn't annoy the neighbors. I think getting rid of the cat would give it the sound I really want but it's nice as is.
 
Back
Top