Delkevic exhaust, experience?

ryanschillinger_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
For the price, I think i have found my slip on. Comes with a bracket for center stand for under $300. Several muffler choices. Pretty good reviews around the net but haven't seen any on this particular bike. I'm looking at the 14" polished oval one. Should be quiet with the baffle but plenty loud without. This combo would be about $200.
Anyone installed on a cb1100?

http://www.delkevic.us/index.php?ro...=Silencer Kits-Honda-2014-CB1100A (2013-2014)
 
Never seen those for our bike. Interesting. I have a Yoshimira that over all I like, but I hate the logo on it. This looks much cleaner.
 
Thread starter
Yeah they don't look bad and I only happened to see they had one for our bike after scrolling through pages of google results. Saw an Amazon link for one and went to their main website. Has the center stand bracket and everything. Look pretty good at the price. Found a couple bad reviews but mainly people very happy with them. Just no feedback directly on our bike. YouTube sound clips sound pretty good on fz1 and others so I'll probably roll the dice. I think I'll get the 14" oval muffler. It's cool to know there are options other than what I saw before.
 
I have a Concours 14 and those exhausts are very popular on the Concours Owners Group message board. I'd never heard of that brand until those guys started talking about them.
 
I've heard them on other bikes and they do sound nice. I was actually looking for one when I first bought my bike but couldn't find one. Don't know if they made one then


I went with the RS3 yoshi instead

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
I have purchased the mini 8 carbon and install today. What a beautiful sound and it does not make children cry as they say on their web site. Il love it!


 
EarsOnWheels_imp said:
arkaos_imp said:
I have purchased the mini 8 carbon and install today. What a beautiful sound and it does not make children cry as they say on their web site. Il love it!
How is the volume compared to stock?
How is the volume compared to stock?
Very much noise, but not as much as I feared ! just as i like
 
Thread starter
I ordered the 18" stainless oval muffler. Hopefully it sounds nice. I figure with the baffle removed it should be loud enough, but not so loud to annoy all the neighbors. Well I will find out when it gets here!
 
Wife said my bike was too quiet. That's all I needed to hear. Just ordered the 14" round. Video when I get it.
 
Dale_imp said:
Wife said my bike was too quiet. That's all I needed to hear. Just ordered the 14" round. Video when I get it.
My lady said the same thing! I should have mine by Wed.! I ordered the 14" oval one.

Sent from me......
 
Thread starter
Nice! Sounds like I'm not the only one interested in a reasonably priced exhaust option. I might regret the 18" if it's too quiet but without the baffle I hope it has enough sound to make me happy.
 
i had one on my VFR and it sounded sooooo sweet. I had a D&D and swapped to this one. The quality was impressive, especially for the price. Here is a video clip- it wasn't too loud, IMO it was just right.

I kept the baffle in mine.
 
Thread starter
That does sound good. I got the long one since I thought it would look good and was concerned about being too loud. I hope it isn't too quiet though!
 
Back
Top