Deja Vu

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
So Sunday I'm out putting some miles on the CB. Hitting the curvy roads in my county. I turn onto this state road down a big hill, left hand turn, right hand curve across a little bridge and I see a bike coming towards me. I acknowledge him, and he me, and as he passes I see its another CB 1100 ! No way. I pull a u turn and it takes me about 3 miles to catch him. Ends up my dealer got 2 bikes. I got the first, he bought the second. Said he loved it. Had 2 Ducati 's at home but preferred riding the CB. We bid each other well, and I turned around and headed the way I was originally headed and enjoyed the rest of my ride.

Really never thought I'd see another CB running around. :-/ was kinda cool.
 
The ferret_imp said:
So Sunday I'm out putting some miles on the CB. Hitting the curvy roads in my county. I turn onto this state road down a big hill, left hand turn, right hand curve across a little bridge and I see a bike coming towards me. I acknowledge him, and he me, and as he passes I see its another CB 1100 ! No way. I pull a u turn and it takes me about 3 miles to catch him. Ends up my dealer got 2 bikes. I got the first, he bought the second. Said he loved it. Had 2 Ducati 's at home but preferred riding the CB. We bid each other well, and I turned around and headed the way I was originally headed and enjoyed the rest of my ride.

Really never thought I'd see another CB running around. :-/ was kinda cool.
Did you invite him to join this forum?
 
Thread starter
no he never really pulled over. I caught him at a light and we talked until the light changed. he went his way and I went mine.
 
Back
Top