Decat stock pipes

ozigoo

Running like a top
Thread starter
I got a price to ceramic coat my headers to a chrome like look and the guy asked if I had a cat on the headers, he said if it didnt he could coat both the outside and inside.
Got me thinking to the posibility of removing the internals of the cat somehow and wondered if anyone had done this and how hard it may be?

Alternatively I thought of having the cat cut off and welding a straight stainless tube in its place before the ceramic coating.... any thoughts ? benefits or otherwise?
 
Thread starter
Ok, so it has been done...hmm, might look into it a bit further...would probably need the intake mod an pc V to make it all work smoothly I guess
 
Somebody from this forum cut it open and cleared the cat/mesh...just read it two days ago, but cannot remember thread's title...think, it was 2014 thread/post, sorry..
 
Back
Top