Rebel73_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Hey guys,
I'm going to put a decal on the side of my Chic Sport Seat, and I am debating between the two pictured below:
The Honda Wings emblem in silver or the Club 59 decal in silver:

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/honda%20decal_zpsohkgfk2q.jpg.html]
For anyone who may not be aware, Club 59 is a motorcycle club founded in 1959 in London which has pretty much become synonymous with cafe racers and subculture.
I'm actually looking at joining a new Los Angeles chapter which is starting up here soon.
The Honda wings of course looks just like the one on the tank, only bigger.
Thoughts?
I'm going to put a decal on the side of my Chic Sport Seat, and I am debating between the two pictured below:
The Honda Wings emblem in silver or the Club 59 decal in silver:

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/honda%20decal_zpsohkgfk2q.jpg.html]

For anyone who may not be aware, Club 59 is a motorcycle club founded in 1959 in London which has pretty much become synonymous with cafe racers and subculture.
I'm actually looking at joining a new Los Angeles chapter which is starting up here soon.
The Honda wings of course looks just like the one on the tank, only bigger.
Thoughts?
