There are two commendable properties in Death Valley that I am aware of: The Ranch at Death Valley (fka Furnace Creek Ranch) and the Inn at Death Valley (fka Furnace Creek Inn). There are motel rooms and tent camping and RV facilities at the former, but I highly recommend the latter, especially for an anniversary. There's not much else until you leave the park's boundaries, and unless you want to trek all the way back to Las Vegas, there's nothing nearby that I can recommend. Five minutes with Google and you'll see what I mean.
Edit: there's also Stovepipe Wells Village and Panamint Springs Resort, neither of which I have experience with.
Vegas would be a fine trailer drop-off point.
Quick note: the last time I stepped foot in the Furnace Creek Inn in my leathers, I was promptly shown the door. It's really a lovely resort. If you decide to stay there, be sure to bring some decent clothes. They probably have a history with "bikers." The other place, Furnace Creek Ranch, is family oriented and will even let me stay there.