Daytona Cafe Racer Seat

Tom CUX_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Moini:hello:

Got the package today from webike:worship:
The Daytona seat is on sale!









I doubt if it works with the GIVI rack.
But I am fully satisfied. In my eyes the CB wins, only Susi loose :biker:
Now it's a one man show:thumbsup:

The seat ist 10mm higher, softer and the butt area is bigger:rofl:

Best regards from northern germany, keep on rollin in the free world....
T:cool:M
PS: Is Trump a biker? His name is in Tr(i)ump(h):s
 
Tom CUX_imp said:
Moini:hello:

Got the package today from webike:worship:
The Daytona seat is on sale!









I doubt if it works with the GIVI rack.
But I am fully satisfied. In my eyes the CB wins, only Susi loose :biker:
Now it's a one man show:thumbsup:

The seat ist 10mm higher, softer and the butt area is bigger:rofl:

Best regards from northern germany, keep on rollin in the free world....
T:cool:M
PS: Is Trump a biker? His name is in Tr(i)ump(h):s
He tried to convince the Harley guys he is. Didn't fly with them. Maybe it will with the Brits?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
I like the one person seat. My wife will never ride along with me so I'm a solo rider myself on my '14 Deluxe. I haven't done anything with the seat yet as I continue to read about other people's modifications and what has worked and what has not. I'm a little bit inseam challenged at 30" (76 cm) so I couldn't really afford to go any higher. Nice look!
 
Nicely done on the seat. I like the look of them, but I use my rear seat for a tail bag so I can't use one.

My brother rides a Triumph and I actually bought him a Tshirt for Christmas that says TRiUMPh with the T, R, U, M, and P in red and the i, and h in white. He like to wear it around my sister the Dem lol.

Just a comment, not getting political...and we won't here.
 
I love that seat but like Ferret I have a tail bag there. And top box on the rack.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Nicely done on the seat. I like the look of them, but I use my rear seat for a tail bag so I can't use one.

My brother rides a Triumph and I actually bought him a Tshirt for Christmas that says TRiUMPh with the T, R, U, M, and P in red and the i, and h in white. He like to wear it around my sister the Dem lol.

Just a comment, not getting political...and we won't here.
Not getting political, and I am not a Dem, but, if I drop my Triumph, would that be the same as dumping the TRUMP?
2c034df46dcfb1899207a3dbbf5fdce3.png



Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top