Aug 24, 2015 #1 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Thread starter Finally got my CB off-isle and Yoga Warrior and I are taking a day trip. Sagamore bridge crossing the Cape Cod Canal
Finally got my CB off-isle and Yoga Warrior and I are taking a day trip. Sagamore bridge crossing the Cape Cod Canal
Aug 24, 2015 #2 R Rocky_imp Road warrior Nice picture I've been there, crossed that bridge, and toured the general area a couple of times, but unfortunately, by car. Lots of great history around there.
Nice picture I've been there, crossed that bridge, and toured the general area a couple of times, but unfortunately, by car. Lots of great history around there.
Aug 24, 2015 #3 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Enjoy yourself Chapomis. Must be good not to be riding around in circles for a change.
Aug 25, 2015 #4 the Ferret Road warrior Great break from the island I bet! Your bike is looking good.
Aug 25, 2015 #5 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Thread starter [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/1B7C6A48-55BF-4DBE-8164-EDCE1DAC11F2_zpskfqkm8tj.jpg.html] [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/BCB500D3-78A4-46F7-95F2-9F013B49D920_zpsknj4tjhx.jpg.html] [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/84E603E3-093F-4B45-90C1-D5E1676EF1A4_zpsuhlzxsmb.jpg.html] The last pic is a railroad bridge to and from the Cape to Boston
[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/1B7C6A48-55BF-4DBE-8164-EDCE1DAC11F2_zpskfqkm8tj.jpg.html] [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/BCB500D3-78A4-46F7-95F2-9F013B49D920_zpsknj4tjhx.jpg.html] [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/84E603E3-093F-4B45-90C1-D5E1676EF1A4_zpsuhlzxsmb.jpg.html] The last pic is a railroad bridge to and from the Cape to Boston
Aug 25, 2015 #7 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Thread starter This was at the Honda dealer today. He got 3 of them out of a barn, this being the nicest. Tried to buy it off him, but he gave it to his wife ! Getting close to Newport [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/D7BA7EC6-E935-4A1C-9AE2-A38A32886EBB_zps0u1mu9p1.jpg.html] [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/574F69F8-F827-4DC5-9EA3-90B6E03456E2_zps1lghmfr2.jpg.html] Fort Adams [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/6AC34C9E-9782-41FD-B2D1-537B9BE5595C_zpschwpr6vk.jpg.html] [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/3CBF8CDF-E269-46E8-82A0-89DC5569B329_zpsqqgz3eae.jpg.html] [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/DAA35969-6E6E-4D3E-BC89-462E259F22DE_zpshdovmis2.jpg.html] Newport's Stonehenge [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/16E63F46-7F37-44AD-A3C2-1AC5C0188175_zps5x9rfcam.jpg.html] Do not buy this ram phone holder !!! I was doing about 40 and Yoga announces that my phone fell off, I didn't even notice it leaving the bike. He said it bounced a few times and he stopped and picked it up. Testimony to my I-Blazson case ! No damage to case or phone! [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/9D429162-3A50-4AFD-A5C9-04C174FF6CA3_zpsoupnrsby.jpg.html] All and all an excellent day. 11 hours portal to portal, life is good. Did I mention that I love this bike ?
This was at the Honda dealer today. He got 3 of them out of a barn, this being the nicest. Tried to buy it off him, but he gave it to his wife ! Getting close to Newport [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/D7BA7EC6-E935-4A1C-9AE2-A38A32886EBB_zps0u1mu9p1.jpg.html] [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/574F69F8-F827-4DC5-9EA3-90B6E03456E2_zps1lghmfr2.jpg.html] Fort Adams [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/6AC34C9E-9782-41FD-B2D1-537B9BE5595C_zpschwpr6vk.jpg.html] [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/3CBF8CDF-E269-46E8-82A0-89DC5569B329_zpsqqgz3eae.jpg.html] [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/DAA35969-6E6E-4D3E-BC89-462E259F22DE_zpshdovmis2.jpg.html] Newport's Stonehenge [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/16E63F46-7F37-44AD-A3C2-1AC5C0188175_zps5x9rfcam.jpg.html] Do not buy this ram phone holder !!! I was doing about 40 and Yoga announces that my phone fell off, I didn't even notice it leaving the bike. He said it bounced a few times and he stopped and picked it up. Testimony to my I-Blazson case ! No damage to case or phone! [url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/9D429162-3A50-4AFD-A5C9-04C174FF6CA3_zpsoupnrsby.jpg.html] All and all an excellent day. 11 hours portal to portal, life is good. Did I mention that I love this bike ?
Aug 25, 2015 #8 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Great pics, mate. Did you say something about loving the bike?
Aug 25, 2015 #9 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Thread starter Sooooo much better that the Multistrada can't wait to get back to NC next year ! On the CB !
Aug 25, 2015 #10 the Ferret Road warrior Man that was a nice VFR 500! Looks like a great trip so far Chapomis
Aug 25, 2015 #11 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Thread starter The ferret_imp said: Man that was a nice VFR 500! Looks like a great trip so far Chapomis Click to expand... He even had the cafe trunk that would cover the pinion area. Gorgeous machine
The ferret_imp said: Man that was a nice VFR 500! Looks like a great trip so far Chapomis Click to expand... He even had the cafe trunk that would cover the pinion area. Gorgeous machine
Aug 25, 2015 #12 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Photos are lovely Chapomis. So many wonderful riding opportunities up your way.