Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Nice pick. I didn't even think of it.Motogeezer1949_imp said:Could have waited til 12:34
Or gotten there earlier, say at 11:11
Or some such LOL




The ones I'm familiar with I can spell without assistance. The others I have to look up on the ma as many of them can't be found in the spell checker. Many of them are, I think, Australian Aboriginal names and they do take a bit of getting your tongue around.Rboe_imp said:Gotta ask, do you use spell check or does the spelling of your place names come naturally? They are not as bad as Hawaiian names, but I'm still a bit baffled by them.
And we don't have a proper "blea" tongue out gremlin.![]()