Day 4: Eastern CO to Lincoln, NE

kennyw

Road warrior
Thread starter
This was my view when I woke up on Tuesday morning.



Day 4 map:
 
Glorious morning.
 
Thread starter
I found a nice restaurant for breakfast.

880e5bde7005499accbafdd32c9d0193.jpg
 
Kenny, your bike is starting to look like a motorbike should: laden with gear accumulating road grime and generally showing signs of Having A Good Time.

Enjoy.
 
Thread starter
From there it was fairly uninteresting compared to the mountains. I'll have video later.

After arriving in Lincoln, the team got to work preparing for our competition.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Kenny, your bike is starting to look like a motorbike should: laden with gear accumulating road grime and generally showing signs of Having A Good Time.

Enjoy.
This is a quote that I am going to try to memorize!...Captures the essence of exactly the mantra to which I subscribe!!...Thank you, Cormanus, with elegance & economy of prose...:clap::hello::worship:
 
That WAS pretty good Cormanus.
 
Very nice trip, just read days 1-4. Thanks for the comments and photos, gives me ideas for a late Aug, early Sept trip I have planned from OR to Illinois. Is Lincoln the destination or do you head farther east?
 
Thread starter
Lincoln was the destination on this trip. 4 days in the sun with race cars.
 
Back
Top