kennyw
Road warrior
Thread starter
Started the day with cold, wet weather. I didn't have the space for two jackets on this trip so I layered up under my mesh jacket with a large rain coat in my saddle bag that I would put on within 2 miles of leaving home.
The weather cleared up on the east side of Snoqualmie Pass. It was 60-70 and mostly sunny the rest of the day.
I think stopping to take a picture of that grain elevator saved me from an unexpected conversation with the law. The guy I passed a few miles before stopping here ended up passing me again and getting there attention first a couple miles down the road.
I even stopped at Palouse Falls for a quick picture.
I made my way into Idaho on US HWY 12 and this little town was the last has stop for 88 miles.
I was supposed to stop and camp shortly after that gas stop. However, it was only 6pm and this sign was there.
There no traffic for miles. I'm sure I will have some good video when I get a chance to download it from the camera.
The weather cleared up on the east side of Snoqualmie Pass. It was 60-70 and mostly sunny the rest of the day.
I think stopping to take a picture of that grain elevator saved me from an unexpected conversation with the law. The guy I passed a few miles before stopping here ended up passing me again and getting there attention first a couple miles down the road.
I even stopped at Palouse Falls for a quick picture.
I made my way into Idaho on US HWY 12 and this little town was the last has stop for 88 miles.
I was supposed to stop and camp shortly after that gas stop. However, it was only 6pm and this sign was there.
There no traffic for miles. I'm sure I will have some good video when I get a chance to download it from the camera.