Dart Fly screen

chandler_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Installed the Dart Fly screen I bought from forum member @pekingduck. Super easy install. I took it for a quick ride to see how it does. Only got up to about 65mph, but seems like it’ll be a nice help on highway rides. It came in great shape and looks great once installed.
6519a54e18a3abe584ea2985b34cfdbe.jpg
7ef8d3c7f627598420c0a59633be0a1c.jpg



2013 Honda CB1100
 
They do look period correct and do a great job keeping the instrument pods clean. Had one on my Cb and liked it a lot. Great build quality and nothing flimsy about it. Still have mine. Looking at possibly professionally color matching it to the tank with a silver stripe down the middle or offset and possibly putting it back on one day. I tried doing it myself but it didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to.

You should buy the OEM chrome covers for the back of the instrument pods since you’ll be able to see them from the sides. Gives a nice, finished look to the front end with that combo.
 
Been using this same Dart Pirhana Screen and it works surprisingly well. Tried the larger Dart Marlin screen and I dare say the smaller Pirhana screen not only matches the bike better but is also effective in reducing wind pressure on my chest (I am about 5'7"). A full face helmet, Buff neck tube and your good to go...
 
I was torn between the Marlin and the pirhana . Went with the smaller pirhana and love it . Amazing the difference that small screen makes ... Both the way the bike looks and the movement of air up much higher . Almost zero chest blast at all now . You can dip down and literally feel the air run right over the top of your helmet.
87123675f0846fc7e6a0d72dd4924d02.jpg


Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top