Dang, our CB1100 friends in Taiwan are cool!

Excellent! So many CBS in one place.
 
Now THAT's how you do a rally! lol

Did you see the stunning cafe treatment at 4:20?

Poor seller.. the CB was such a poor seller
 
Great post! Thanks

So if we got all the CB1100s together sold in the United States. Would we match that group?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Retsel_imp said:
Great post! Thanks

So if we got all the CB1100s together sold in the United States. Would we match that group?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

We would crush it. Think of it, they sold at least 300 DLXs alone in 2014. Now add in all the 2013s and all the black 2014 stds. Got to be a few thousand CBs in the states.
 
Elipten_imp said:
That is a serious amount of CBs in one place. They even have cute girls!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Once you gone Asean, you never......


Oops, Sorry!
Great vid!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The ferret_imp said:
Retsel_imp said:
Great post! Thanks

So if we got all the CB1100s together sold in the United States. Would we match that group?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

We would crush it. Think of it, they sold at least 300 DLXs alone in 2014. Now add in all the 2013s and all the black 2014 stds. Got to be a few thousand CBs in the states.

We would crush it. Think of it, they sold at least 300 DLXs alone in 2014. Now add in all the 2013s and all the black 2014 stds. Got to be a few thousand CBs in the states.
Mickie, they only sold 300 deluxes in the states in 2014? That's it?
 
I believe it was Cormanus who surmised due to numbers in registry that is all they brought in.
 
Yep. It was me. And it was entirely speculation based on this forum's registry. My confidence in the speculation has been reduced by the posting of a 2013 ABS VIN wewll outside the range I expected. I now wouldn't be surprised if there were more than 300 DLXs. But a confirming VIN would be good.
 
Wow! Great video.
Are we going to have scantily clad CB girls at the Eureka Springs Rally??
Not holding my breath in Arkasas.
crutch
 
love the sound track!
Ferret I bet you 100$ that you can't gather this many CB1100 in your hometown
I'll be the first one to show up to help with Setup! You got till September 2018.
LOL

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
 
Lol no bet JD, in my hometown I can only gather ONE!

Heck we have a thousand CB's on this forum and only gather 30 for a rally.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lol no bet JD, in my hometown I can only gather ONE!

Heck we have a thousand CB's on this forum and only gather 30 for a rally.
If Taiwan was as large in area as the US it would make a difference in any gathering of like minded folks. Taiwan is smaller than my home state. Imagine a rally for most any weekend if we were all, at most, only a couple of hours time away. It would be quite a gathering I'd bet.
 
When I hunted a lot in south Texas, we would leave Ohio and drive 10 hours and be in northern Texas. Then it was another 10 hours to get where we hunted in south Texas. Texas is like it's own country lol
 
Back
Top