cycletrader $4000 for a '14 standard, 4770 miles

Man....to do only 3600 miles in almost 10 years. You'd have to clean the cobwebs out of the gas tank if you bought that. Bikes with no miles on them worry me more than bikes with a lot of miles sometimes.
 
“Less than 5,000 would have been a better response. Never was very good in math. Need your income taxes prepared?
3cd1d1f457e9862c1f93c165b5992400.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Scrapes on the muffler, what looks like touch-up paint on the right crank cover, and missing right mirror points to a nap on the right side, might be a reason the price is so attractive.
 
mtneers_imp said:
“Less than 5,000 would have been a better response. Never was very good in math. Need your income taxes prepared?
3cd1d1f457e9862c1f93c165b5992400.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:clap::clap:
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Man....to do only 3600 miles in almost 10 years. You'd have to clean the cobwebs out of the gas tank if you bought that. Bikes with no miles on them worry me more than bikes with a lot of miles sometimes.

You don’t want to know what I have on my CB then.

Heck- I have 2 other bikes that each have less than 100 miles on them.

This year I sold a car I owned for a decade and put only a few thousand on.

I still have another car that I have owned longer than that and have put less than 15k

Had my truck now for about 9-10 months- on my 2 or 3rd tank of gas.

My work car gets all the miles- everything else is just for fun. Going to dinner, to a friends house, etc.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Common for bikes to live their entire lives with only a few thousand on them

Not mine
 
m in sc_imp said:
1967 yamaha:

ceb91f6efc590268a39c260a9ccf47c2.jpg


67 kawasaki:
23ceb8ddcd81b0abc1708452828a5b7e.jpg


72 yamaha ds7

f6a81324ae67242aa6accd223502f086.jpg


1987 yamaha (in KMs)
a7a2a7a4cf1cadb2448a00ef6261fc3c.jpg


all are higher now that i got my hand son them, so that doesn't surprise me much w the CB at all.
There are all nice gauges to gawk at.
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
m in sc_imp said:
1967 yamaha:

ceb91f6efc590268a39c260a9ccf47c2.jpg


67 kawasaki:
23ceb8ddcd81b0abc1708452828a5b7e.jpg


72 yamaha ds7

f6a81324ae67242aa6accd223502f086.jpg


1987 yamaha (in KMs)
a7a2a7a4cf1cadb2448a00ef6261fc3c.jpg


all are higher now that i got my hand son them, so that doesn't surprise me much w the CB at all.
There are all nice gauges to gawk at.
Yep, and none of them have the silly mph and kph combo that makes them look so cluttered.
 
pdedse_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
m in sc_imp said:
1967 yamaha:

ceb91f6efc590268a39c260a9ccf47c2.jpg


67 kawasaki:
23ceb8ddcd81b0abc1708452828a5b7e.jpg


72 yamaha ds7

f6a81324ae67242aa6accd223502f086.jpg


1987 yamaha (in KMs)
a7a2a7a4cf1cadb2448a00ef6261fc3c.jpg


all are higher now that i got my hand son them, so that doesn't surprise me much w the CB at all.
There are all nice gauges to gawk at.
Yep, and none of them have the silly mph and kph combo that makes them look so cluttered.
Yep, and none of them have the silly mph and kph combo that makes them look so cluttered.
lol - my first bike had a mph-only gauge. I thought I was sent back to the 70's, ... oh wait? :s
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
m in sc_imp said:
1967 yamaha:

ceb91f6efc590268a39c260a9ccf47c2.jpg


67 kawasaki:
23ceb8ddcd81b0abc1708452828a5b7e.jpg


72 yamaha ds7

f6a81324ae67242aa6accd223502f086.jpg


1987 yamaha (in KMs)
a7a2a7a4cf1cadb2448a00ef6261fc3c.jpg


all are higher now that i got my hand son them, so that doesn't surprise me much w the CB at all.
There are all nice gauges to gawk at.
Yep, and none of them have the silly mph and kph combo that makes them look so cluttered.
Yep, and none of them have the silly mph and kph combo that makes them look so cluttered.
lol - my first bike had a mph-only gauge. I thought I was sent back to the 70's, ... oh wait? :s
Yep, and none of them have the silly mph and kph combo that makes them look so cluttered.
lol - my first bike had a mph-only gauge. I thought I was sent back to the 70's, ... oh wait? :s


I still have the speed from my first bike-

82007506e683936ff73e058aa8833bda.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And my first car-
7c09088fa2b7453aaa5c97a1279054ba.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top