Sep 3, 2016 #41 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior What size do you want? I'll look around for you. I have good luck finding stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What size do you want? I'll look around for you. I have good luck finding stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sep 3, 2016 #42 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter PowerDubs_imp said: What size do you want? I'll look around for you. I have good luck finding stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... That would be great, thanks. Size L.
PowerDubs_imp said: What size do you want? I'll look around for you. I have good luck finding stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... That would be great, thanks. Size L.
Sep 4, 2016 #43 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior This site will let you add a large to cart, worth a shot, nothing to loose- http://www.ironpony.com/ipd/pi.asp/.../KitKey2/Custom-500-Airtrix-Delinquent-Helmet
This site will let you add a large to cart, worth a shot, nothing to loose- http://www.ironpony.com/ipd/pi.asp/.../KitKey2/Custom-500-Airtrix-Delinquent-Helmet
Sep 4, 2016 #44 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter Thanks, but I actually found one here already for the same price here! In any case, thank you! http://helmetcountry.com/bell-helme...MGPau82tmsKCpl6Qy_-iLA7iT0PhX9MvogaAltR8P8HAQ
Thanks, but I actually found one here already for the same price here! In any case, thank you! http://helmetcountry.com/bell-helme...MGPau82tmsKCpl6Qy_-iLA7iT0PhX9MvogaAltR8P8HAQ
Sep 4, 2016 #45 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Post up pics when you get it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sep 4, 2016 #46 K kmoney_imp Road warrior I have the same helmet (bought from MC superstore at that crazy price). You will like it, it's a cool design in person.
I have the same helmet (bought from MC superstore at that crazy price). You will like it, it's a cool design in person.
Sep 4, 2016 #47 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter PowerDubs_imp said: Post up pics when you get it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... You bet.
PowerDubs_imp said: Post up pics when you get it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... You bet.
Sep 6, 2016 #48 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter Ugh...just got an email from helmetcountry.com...Out of Stock...phooey. I'm gonna ask my paint guy how much for a custom job on my helmet to match the bike!
Ugh...just got an email from helmetcountry.com...Out of Stock...phooey. I'm gonna ask my paint guy how much for a custom job on my helmet to match the bike!
Sep 6, 2016 #49 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Be careful, some paints damage the helmet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sep 6, 2016 #50 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter PowerDubs_imp said: Be careful, some paints damage the helmet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Yeah, thanks. I tried the link you provided and they are also out. Oh well.
PowerDubs_imp said: Be careful, some paints damage the helmet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Yeah, thanks. I tried the link you provided and they are also out. Oh well.
Feb 5, 2017 #52 D Desert viper_imp Been there Rob....that came out fantastic! Did he paint the fairing, tank, front fender, rear tail, and both side covers all for $750? Where did you have it done?
Rob....that came out fantastic! Did he paint the fairing, tank, front fender, rear tail, and both side covers all for $750? Where did you have it done?
Feb 5, 2017 #53 rboe Road warrior Not to my taste, but dang, it turned out pretty darn good! :worship: good job!