Custom paint job underway...

Just because it looks sporty ...

Nice job, Rob.
 
Look great what about the side covers?
 
It looks pretty darn awesome to me! The round number compliments the Honda roundel and provides balance to my eye. Not sure I see the fade thing. But, Nice Job!
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
It looks pretty darn awesome to me! The round number compliments the Honda roundel and provides balance to my eye. Not sure I see the fade thing. But, Nice Job!
Exactly what Pops said! Very unique, Rob. As Macklemore would say THAT IS FUNKIN' AWESOME!!
 
As others have said, that really turned out great! I'm really digging what you did with the wheels, especially the white-lettered Battlaxs.
This just goes to show that with a few bolt-ons and some imagination, you can completely transform the bike.
Well done, Rob...enjoy it!
 
Dang, very cool. That's certainly going to stand out among the crowd! Very distinctive.
I see what you mean about the number, too. I think it looks fine, but it would look better if it were solid silver to stand out a bit AND tie in with the silver bodywork.

BTW: Knowing how odd digital photo coloring can be, please clarify: is that orange, orangey-red, or red???
 
Ah, OK. Very cool. That's what I pictured, but the pics look very orange-y, so I wasn't sure. The red with that silver must look awesome.
Kind of like the color on my helmet paint; it just don't ever look quite the same as in person!
 
Back
Top