Custom paint job underway...

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
So after a little mishap that scratched up my RC fairing, I decided that I may as well go for a custom paint job. The shipped cost of a new RC is almost $400, and repainting it on its own is almost as much, so for $750 I decided to redo the whole bike and get an even more unique CB1100. I'm going with a silver/red two tone, with black pinstripes and a "59" (my club) logo painted on either side of the Chic Trunk Seat. I thought it might be fun to document the process here and y'all can watch her come to life with me.


[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_7197_zps441ph8dd.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2721_zpsfuf9h0im.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/59_club_patch_MAIN_zpsgc45jkw5.jpg.html]
 
will be cool to watch. Thanks Rob.
 
Very unique and beautiful paint scheme which will set your CB1100 apart from all others! Can't wait to see your finished project!
 
Will the tank and all be clear coated?
 
Thread starter
I'm picking up the finished parts tonight after work. Can't wait to put her back together and post some pics of the finished product!
 
Rebel73_imp said:
I'm picking up the finished parts tonight after work. Can't wait to put her back together and post some pics of the finished product!
Looks awesome, Rob!! :thumbsup:

Hurry up and put it back together!! Can't take this any longer!! :D
 
Thread starter
Nemo_imp said:
Rebel73_imp said:
I'm picking up the finished parts tonight after work. Can't wait to put her back together and post some pics of the finished product!
Looks awesome, Rob!! :thumbsup:

Hurry up and put it back together!! Can't take this any longer!! :D
Looks awesome, Rob!! :thumbsup:

Hurry up and put it back together!! Can't take this any longer!! :D
:D

Ha ha...I know. Neither can I!
 
Back
Top