Guaza14_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hi,
GoPro mic sound is not the best so another alternative is a separate handheld recorder with a lavalier mic mounted close to exhaust. Here is my personal setup in case a member is interested.
The microphone I’m using is a Pro Lavalier Microphone JK MIC-J 044 purchased on ebay for around $35
I found a good location on my ASAHI pannier case frame to mount the lav mic above the exhaust…
I wrapped some electrical tape around the mic and sealed it with silicon…
Finally, I took a piece of foam and cut out a spot for the Tascam DR 100 MK III. Not pictured is another piece of foam I lay on top to keep things from flying around when riding and recording videos.
Note: You'll need to sync the audio from the recorder with your GoPro vid and that's it. Hope this helps. :biker:
GoPro mic sound is not the best so another alternative is a separate handheld recorder with a lavalier mic mounted close to exhaust. Here is my personal setup in case a member is interested.
The microphone I’m using is a Pro Lavalier Microphone JK MIC-J 044 purchased on ebay for around $35
I found a good location on my ASAHI pannier case frame to mount the lav mic above the exhaust…
I wrapped some electrical tape around the mic and sealed it with silicon…
Finally, I took a piece of foam and cut out a spot for the Tascam DR 100 MK III. Not pictured is another piece of foam I lay on top to keep things from flying around when riding and recording videos.
Note: You'll need to sync the audio from the recorder with your GoPro vid and that's it. Hope this helps. :biker: