I agree that that's the most interesting part of the bike, because it's sad that they put so much effort into that insignificant bracket, and so little thought into everything else. A 500+ pound "scrambler" with no front fender or skid plate, and with 1100cc inhaling through a couple of crankcase breathers.
I hate to be so harsh, but I don't see anything that is an improvement on the bike in any way, functionally or aesthetically. So many of these custom builds are meant to appeal visually to non-riders, but insult knowledgeable motorcyclists. They have all the functionality of a porcelain hammer.
To be fair, they don't actually call it a scrambler. While I wouldn't want it, I do find it visually interesting.
The part that has me scratching my head is that with all of the effort that must have went into this, I can't imagine why they wouldn't have replaced the scratched left side cover that was clearly the result of a drop.