Custom CB1100

Wow! It's not for me, but I admire the extraordinary minimalism.
 
It is cool, but my rear hurts just looking at that seat...
 
I gues this is a model only, judging from the "Dimitri Bez has created one of the most minimal; timeless motorcycle designs of the recent era- here’s to hoping that this one becomes a reality." part.
 
Computer generated concept; here's hoping it never sees the light of day. It's not unlike turning a very nice modern sporting rifle into a hunting axe and thinking its an improvement. Looks are subjective, I'll subject it to the trash heap.

Technically speaking, going to carbs is a huge leap in the wrong direction. The rear suspension is iffy for a CT50, the seat is designed for someone never intending to have children and the ergos are great for a young person with a warped sense of style. It's just not good design.
 
Ah, add a young gal with long legs to the picture and we have art...... :D

When I was a parts manager at a Honda shop in a past life time the parts manager at the Kawasaki shop and I had an informal gallery contest going on; who had the best motorcycle poster art collection (common theme were scantily dressed pretty women and motorcycle bits; tires, batteries, farkels etc.). It was art; but not high art. :)
 
Back
Top