custom cb1100 cafe racer

Hcb1100caferacer_imp said:
lemontree_imp said:
He's on instagram too, check out some of his other CB11 photos. He's put on some Dual sport Pirelli tyres. Fan!

That's my bike lol I'm the owner...
That's my bike lol I'm the owner...
Dude - gorgeous! I have some questions if you don't mind - how does it run w/ the pod filters? mine is in the process of having a bracket for the pods made for it now and my full system is in the mail.
man I can't stop looking at those pictures, that bike is the baddest CB I've ever seen
 
Thread starter
12cb96vfr_imp said:
Hcb1100caferacer_imp said:
lemontree_imp said:
He's on instagram too, check out some of his other CB11 photos. He's put on some Dual sport Pirelli tyres. Fan!

That's my bike lol I'm the owner...
That's my bike lol I'm the owner...
Dude - gorgeous! I have some questions if you don't mind - how does it run w/ the pod filters? mine is in the process of having a bracket for the pods made for it now and my full system is in the mail.
man I can't stop looking at those pictures, that bike is the baddest CB I've ever seen
That's my bike lol I'm the owner...
Dude - gorgeous! I have some questions if you don't mind - how does it run w/ the pod filters? mine is in the process of having a bracket for the pods made for it now and my full system is in the mail.
man I can't stop looking at those pictures, that bike is the baddest CB I've ever seen
Thanks man I put a lot of time and money to get this Cb to look the way it does and I appreciate the compliments. It runs Luke a dream with very smooth power after all but it's still getting tuned as we break it in. It's only at 900 miles if you guys have Facebook it's easier to keep in contact my Facebook name is Quintin Alvarez and my instagram user name is hdmadness
That's my bike lol I'm the owner...
Dude - gorgeous! I have some questions if you don't mind - how does it run w/ the pod filters? mine is in the process of having a bracket for the pods made for it now and my full system is in the mail.
man I can't stop looking at those pictures, that bike is the baddest CB I've ever seen
Thanks man I put a lot of time and money to get this Cb to look the way it does and I appreciate the compliments. It runs Like a dream with very smooth power after all. But it's still getting tuned as we break it in. It's only at 900 miles if you guys have Facebook it's easier to keep in contact my Facebook name is Quintin Alvarez and my instagram user name is hdmadness THANKS AGAIN!!!
 
Awesome bike HCB, that's one very classy CB11. Really like the way you have eliminated the air-box and now running socks (pod filters). I gotta know the details of that modification as I now have to do it to my bike ... what's involved and any tips for us novices? Congratulations, stunning bike.
 
Back
Top