piunit_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I usually go CB riding almost all every weekend even in Winter and Summer but I have decided I don’t ride for a while because the heat this Summer is crazy.
Japanese Summer is so hot, in addition it’s too humid.
So riding on sunny day in the Summer is not comfortable even if I go to a seaside ways.
Although I basically ride but I can’t ride this Summer because the temperature is always 95F or higher and too humid for a long long time.
I actually went to a mountain road last weekend but it was pretty uncomfortable when I was riding in town’s roads.
Of course it was comfortable when I was riding on the mountain road but when I got home it changed to hell.
I haven’t thought I cannot ride in Summer.
Anyway, I have never experienced that hot Summer here in Japan.
I hope it gets cooler soon.
I forgot adding a picture.
Japanese Summer is so hot, in addition it’s too humid.
So riding on sunny day in the Summer is not comfortable even if I go to a seaside ways.
Although I basically ride but I can’t ride this Summer because the temperature is always 95F or higher and too humid for a long long time.
I actually went to a mountain road last weekend but it was pretty uncomfortable when I was riding in town’s roads.
Of course it was comfortable when I was riding on the mountain road but when I got home it changed to hell.
I haven’t thought I cannot ride in Summer.
Anyway, I have never experienced that hot Summer here in Japan.
I hope it gets cooler soon.
I forgot adding a picture.

