Craigslist DLX Find Makes Me Sad

The ferret_imp said:
Hmmm and it has Rlets. Forum member?
what is Rlets?
TX Silver_imp said:
Found this on Craigslist in South Texas tonight and got a little bummed out.

https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/d/pearland-2014-honda-cb1100-dlx/7611891555.html

I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's the same bike that was on ADVRIDER in late February (subtle items are the same).

Sad, because I was too far away to look at it in person in Feb and didn't realize how few and far between these seem to be. Also sad because even with the modifications the owner made, if it is the same bike, it's not enough to to make it a keeper for them.
im actually talking to the guy about this bike now,im torn between this and a 17 ex similar price points
 
Thread starter
tpo12001_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Hmmm and it has Rlets. Forum member?
what is Rlets?
TX Silver_imp said:
Found this on Craigslist in South Texas tonight and got a little bummed out.

https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/d/pearland-2014-honda-cb1100-dlx/7611891555.html

I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's the same bike that was on ADVRIDER in late February (subtle items are the same).

Sad, because I was too far away to look at it in person in Feb and didn't realize how few and far between these seem to be. Also sad because even with the modifications the owner made, if it is the same bike, it's not enough to to make it a keeper for them.
im actually talking to the guy about this bike now,im torn between this and a 17 ex similar price points
Check to see if the seller has the original parts (if it is the same). Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I thought it looked better stock plus fairing. Regardless, always nice to have all the original stuff.

Good luck on your hunt.

Original Ad (Maybe) > Adventure Rider Ad
 
Back
Top