Cows and helicopters

Lol you bought the wrong bike. A vstrom would have been more appropriate for the roads you ride.
 
I enjoyed the video. The CB does great on dirt as long as you take it fairly easy. Not so sure how it would make out against a bull however. :)
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Lol you bought the wrong bike. A vstrom would have been more appropriate for the roads you ride.
So true Ferret and guess what was one of the bikes I sold to get the CB? yep-- a 06 1000 Vstrom. A great bike, but I do so like this Honda--- no regrets--well maybe a little. Buyer emailed me that it turned over 50k miles and running fine.
CB4ME_imp said:
I enjoyed the video. The CB does great on dirt as long as you take it fairly easy. Not so sure how it would make out against a bull however. :)
And I didn't want to find out !!!
HikerToo_imp said:
what kind of camera and how was it mounted?
It's the new Garmin VIRB, mounted on the handle bars.
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
Not that has anything to do with the OP, but the Cows and Helicopters keywords came up with this on YT:


It's cool as heck!
HEY, that is cool---thanks for sharing
 
Back
Top