Counties?

Xyzzy_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I don't have a ride report. I'm too lazy to write anything up.

However, I do collect counties. Do any of you all do this?

Some people go as far as to get photographic evidence that they have visited a county. I just make a note of it since I trust myself and I am not trying to prove anything.

I use this very cool map to find ways to chain counties into a trip.

https://www.google.com/fusiontables/data?docid=1xdysxZ94uUFIit9eXmnw1fYc6VcQiXhceFd_CVKa

6321af69ac86d1920d62a588db31ed73.gif
 
There was a fellow on a Triumph forum collecting counties. He would take a photo at the courthouse at each county seat and had over 100,000 miles on his Tiger 1050.

We have talked of doing a tour of as many Georgia cities as possible named for foreign cities, countries or places. Foreign travel without a passport.

What's your county total?
 
Lol I collect states. I think 8 or 9 more to go in lower 48. Unfortunately they are divided over 3 different parts of the country.

 
Back
Top