could not help it!

ss2wheels_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Hey Y'all, I don't post much anymore since I sold my DLX but I am really enjoying my CTX700 manual 6 speed. I just had to share that I bought a Gorgeous Blue 2020 Monkey, not here yet but soon.I certainly don't need it but all of you know what happens when you just cant help it!!! I feel special that I was never deleted from this forum....:hello:
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
Congrats! I don't need my Monkey either but life is short and it's a heck of a lot of fun!
I feel better now after seeing your list of Rides, have you done any mods to the Monk?
 
Hey ss2wheels: Ensure to post an image or video of your 2020 Monkey when it arrives. Woulud love to see and hear it.

Congratulations.
 
I saw a Monkey at the Honda Dealer on Friday as I was trying to get the correct brake pads for the CB1100. Of all the bikes on the showroom floor that one was the only one I was interested it......MUST....STAY....AWAY.
 
Mate! Good to hear from you. I hope all’s well.
 
Back
Top