So, the wife and the daughter and I made the pilgrimage from central Ohio to Austin, Texas to see the Circuit of the Americas installment of the MotoGP traveling circus. It was a welcome respite from the wintry weather that still seemed to have it's grip on the midwest. A long drive but with the two favorite women my life, it was a good time - plus books on CD help too.
The daughter and I enjoyed COTA. The wife enjoyed local antique shopping.
Anyway, not to be too wordy, some quick pics:
Is it sacrilege to wear a Honda shirt while trying out the new Panigale V4?
http://
Watching Dani in FP1:
[url=http://%5Bimg%5Dhttps://i.imgur.com/A7aJAZP.jpg%5B/img%5D]http://
What's his name giving a little interview in the Honda tent:
[url=http://%5Bimg%5Dhttps://i.imgur.com/2Rs9KVo.jpg%5B/img%5D]http://
Race day! Some quality father/daughter time.
[url=http://%5Bimg%5Dhttps://i.imgur.com/cuuy30N.jpg%5B/img%5D]http://
And we got to see Marc win - after yet another penalty. All in all, a great weekend. If you get the chance to take in this race sometime, I recommend it. A beautiful track and a well run event.
The daughter and I enjoyed COTA. The wife enjoyed local antique shopping.
Anyway, not to be too wordy, some quick pics:
Is it sacrilege to wear a Honda shirt while trying out the new Panigale V4?
http://

Watching Dani in FP1:
[url=http://%5Bimg%5Dhttps://i.imgur.com/A7aJAZP.jpg%5B/img%5D]http://

What's his name giving a little interview in the Honda tent:
[url=http://%5Bimg%5Dhttps://i.imgur.com/2Rs9KVo.jpg%5B/img%5D]http://

Race day! Some quality father/daughter time.
[url=http://%5Bimg%5Dhttps://i.imgur.com/cuuy30N.jpg%5B/img%5D]http://

And we got to see Marc win - after yet another penalty. All in all, a great weekend. If you get the chance to take in this race sometime, I recommend it. A beautiful track and a well run event.
