Randy B
Road warrior
Motorcycle Base Layers, Mid Layers & Underwear - RevZillaPapa Weeley_imp said:Hahaha...wait, do they have that? :rofl:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Motorcycle Base Layers, Mid Layers & Underwear - RevZillaPapa Weeley_imp said:Hahaha...wait, do they have that? :rofl:
I'll keep on using my Airhawk.
Motorcycle Base Layers, Mid Layers & Underwear - RevZillaRandy B_imp said:Motorcycle Base Layers, Mid Layers & Underwear - RevZillaPapa Weeley_imp said:Hahaha...wait, do they have that? :rofl:

Well, when you only weigh 120 lbs...The ferret_imp said:I agree with Geezer..the more you ride, the more your bottom becomes conditioned. Like any other muscle regular excercise helps. ( excercise in this case meaning riding). I have only found 1 seat I thought truly horrible and that was my son's FJ-09, but I bet if I could ride it every day after a few weeks I could be putting in 9 or 10 hours a day on it.

Some of us don't have much of a behind to exercise. My 4 ruptured disks put an end to long distance riding. Some stock seats are OK for me but the CB isn't one of them.The ferret_imp said:I agree with Geezer..the more you ride, the more your bottom becomes conditioned. Like any other muscle regular excercise helps. ( excercise in this case meaning riding). I have only found 1 seat I thought truly horrible and that was my son's FJ-09, but I bet if I could ride it every day after a few weeks I could be putting in 9 or 10 hours a day on it.
In 1973 I weighed 9lbs 3oz. :rofl:The ferret_imp said:Lol I wish. Maybe in 1973. Add about 65 pounds to that now.
I've got a gunfighter on order now, after reading the reviews here about the firmness of the seat I called them back and asked the rep. about it.Ltrypsin_imp said:Picked up a ,Corbin seat from another member. I love the way it looks and it fits me well. Only thing is I don't think I'll live long enough to break it in.nAnyone else that owns one find them rather firm? Anyone have the foam replace by something softer?