Marcus_imp
New to the forum
Thread starter
2017 CB1100EX. Has anyone fitted the Corbin Gunfighter & Lady seat with the Hepco & Becker luggage rack. I am concerned about the width of the seat about 5 inches from the back. Will it fit between the H & B rack tubes.
I have tried several times to get info from Corbin without success & I have looked at dozens of pictures to try to get an answer. Among those pictures is a view of the underside of the seat. I was hoping to scale this picture against the Honda seat, but the image is of such a low resolution (pixelated) that it is useless.
if anyone has the Corbin seat a good photo of the underside could help me determine the fit.
Thanks in anticipation...
Marcus
I have tried several times to get info from Corbin without success & I have looked at dozens of pictures to try to get an answer. Among those pictures is a view of the underside of the seat. I was hoping to scale this picture against the Honda seat, but the image is of such a low resolution (pixelated) that it is useless.
if anyone has the Corbin seat a good photo of the underside could help me determine the fit.
Thanks in anticipation...
Marcus
