Corbin seat for 2017

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I picked up my 2017 CB 1100 yesterday and the Corbin seats from my 2013 and 2014 will fit perfectly on the 2017.
Thee new tank is harder to fill at home with a funnel , cap is in the way.
 
If you click on the REPLY button a reply box will open.
You can type in the appropriate text.
Under the screen is a New Attachment BROWSE button.
If you click on that it will let you chose any picture on you computer.
If you click on the picture it should show an OPEN button at the bottom of your computer screen.
If you click on that it will fill the BROWSE box here with the picture address.
Click on the ADD ATTACHMENT button and it will save it here for you.
Place your cursor in the reply box where you want the picture to show and right click.
Under the ADD ATTACHMENT button is an INSERT INTO POST button.
Click on that and it will add the attached picture into your post.

Click the POST REPLY button and you are done.
 
Thread starter
Nortoon_imp said:
If you click on the REPLY button a reply box will open.
You can type in the appropriate text.
Under the screen is a New Attachment BROWSE button.
If you click on that it will let you chose any picture on you computer.
If you click on the picture it should show an OPEN button at the bottom of your computer screen.
If you click on that it will fill the BROWSE box here with the picture address.
Click on the ADD ATTACHMENT button and it will save it here for you.
Place your cursor in the reply box where you want the picture to show and right click.
Under the ADD ATTACHMENT button is an INSERT INTO POST button.
Click on that and it will add the attached picture into your post.

Click the POST REPLY button and you are done.
Too many clicks !
 
Take me to your leader!!

4950791594281f5781fdf9aede049985.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nortoon_imp said:
If you click on the REPLY button a reply box will open.
You can type in the appropriate text.
Under the screen is a New Attachment BROWSE button.
If you click on that it will let you chose any picture on you computer.
If you click on the picture it should show an OPEN button at the bottom of your computer screen.
If you click on that it will fill the BROWSE box here with the picture address.
Click on the ADD ATTACHMENT button and it will save it here for you.
Place your cursor in the reply box where you want the picture to show and right click.
Under the ADD ATTACHMENT button is an INSERT INTO POST button.
Click on that and it will add the attached picture into your post.

Click the POST REPLY button and you are done.
Oh no, even MORE gobbldegook talk :dodgy:. I'm so confused already. :rofl:
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Take me to your leader!!

4950791594281f5781fdf9aede049985.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a Bell MAG-9 helmet. It is often referred to as a bobble head helmet for obvious reasons. I took the peak off mine as it was affected by the wind blast. It wasn't very effective at keeping the sun off anyway. I do like the drop down sun visor and clear face shield however.
 
Photos of Houtman's new bike with his message:

Here are 3 pictures of my new 2017 CB 1100. Please note the Honda OEM rack, over stainless steel engine protectors, and the higher version of the Corbin seat. For anyone close to 6 foot tall, the higher version of Corbin gives an extra inch over the standard Corbin, plus is a little softer.

I promised my wife she would absolutely love my new toy!!! How to woo a girl!!



[url=https://postimg.org/image/5refb73jz/]

[url=https://postimg.org/image/h2h2zkaf3/]
 
This modified seat is from the 2013 CB1100 I just bought.
The previous owner modified the stock seat to lower it in the front and wrapped it in suede leather. My first acquisition was a new OEM seat as I really need it up, not down (6'5" tall).

I have the modified seat for sale at ebay: $80 plus shipping costs. It can be used as is or modified again as the base is solid with only 1,200 miles on it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232404909881
 
I'm wondering if the rack on your 2017 is the same one I used on my 2013, i.e. how many accessory parts can I reuse if I get the new one.
 
Thread starter
The 2013 rack is quite different than the 2014 and 2017.
The most difficult one to put is the 2013 rack on the 2013 bike.
2014 and 2014 much easier.
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
The 2013 rack is quite different than the 2014 and 2017.
The most difficult one to put is the 2013 rack on the 2013 bike.
2014 and 2014 much easier.
I meant 2014 and 2017 are much easier to install !
 
Houtman_imp said:
I picked up my 2017 CB 1100 yesterday and the Corbin seats from my 2013 and 2014 will fit perfectly on the 2017.
Thee new tank is harder to fill at home with a funnel , cap is in the way.

Good news about Corbin seat--I had one on my 2013 CB1100 which I recently sold and the guy did not want the Corbin--so I gave him a lower price and the original seat--he's happy.

Anyway, my Corbin is like new and comes with the passenger backrest if anyone is interested in buying it- $275. 607 229 0547cell
 
Back
Top