wiredgeorge_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Ordered my Corbin seat and have a month of butt pain before it arrives. I got the grabby vinyl on the sides for more thigh support and longer life and leather on top... both black. I did get red welt and red Corbin logo and left the pockets for a backrest in the order in the event I ever want to sell the seat. The backrests can be popular. I did get the stitching left off ala Chip Beck and was told it voided my cover warranty by customer rep Danielle. I asked her how others have done it and didn't get warranty voided and she told me they were voided... such as Chip Beck who has been super helpful in my purchase. As I understand it, the stitching is needed to help keep the cover on the foam beneath. Odd since many of the other gunfighter and lady seats do not have this stitching but I am stoked that I pulled the trigger. Will make riding a lot more comfy.