Jun 26, 2015 #1 R ride4now_imp Road warrior Thread starter If I did this right... check it out. It short but pretty good. No, it's not about a Honda... but still pretty cool nevertheless.
If I did this right... check it out. It short but pretty good. No, it's not about a Honda... but still pretty cool nevertheless.
Jun 26, 2015 #2 R redbirds_imp Road warrior That's amazing to watch and leaves you wondering how it was done.
Jun 26, 2015 #4 C ClassicVW_imp Road warrior redbirds_imp said: That's amazing to watch and leaves you wondering how it was done. Click to expand... The credits reference a "mocap" actor. Motion capture, in a nutshell, I believe, is where a camera follows an actor's movements, and then using computer processing assigns those movements to whatever object(s) you choose.
redbirds_imp said: That's amazing to watch and leaves you wondering how it was done. Click to expand... The credits reference a "mocap" actor. Motion capture, in a nutshell, I believe, is where a camera follows an actor's movements, and then using computer processing assigns those movements to whatever object(s) you choose.
Jun 26, 2015 #5 F fiscy_imp Running like a top ride4now_imp said: If I did this right... check it out. It short but pretty good. No, it's not about a Honda... but still pretty cool nevertheless. Click to expand... This is a 10+ on the "cool" scale!
ride4now_imp said: If I did this right... check it out. It short but pretty good. No, it's not about a Honda... but still pretty cool nevertheless. Click to expand... This is a 10+ on the "cool" scale!
Jun 26, 2015 #6 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior Your right. Man's ingenuity never ceases to amaze and delight. Thanks for sharing. Cheers