Cool Honda Shirt / Hat - going fast!

Thanks to you Gi60, I already have one:

cf68db7bf8e2ad6bfb54619e87ce2b9a.jpg


Pic looks flashy but it's just pure and regular cotton.
:cool:
 
I want the 1/4 zip.. Very cool and I actually need something like that for a mid-layer. Alas, just spent a lot on motorcycle repairs so I'm on a pretty tight leash when it comes to buying more motorcycle related stuff.
 
Thread starter
I wish I would have grabbed the one Peterbaron has. I have officially cut myself off on tshirts. My dresser drawers are jammed to the point that they won't shut, and the closet is full.

Besides, if I have to wear a mask, I decided to get some fun ones. Still looking for a Honda design that I like.
 
Thread starter
They're all from RedBubble. I'm sure you could find something similar on Etsy, etc.
 
The black/white hat looks like the one Soichiro used to wear
 
Yep, that's the one Gone

Here are my masks

716809539ab20a7e9fe07c3673cf0db4.jpg


ad1c9e3618301b910aba6f7ba268fa4b.jpg
 
3f8977dc55a11ec35b6f36d52b849033.jpg

One from the 2020 rally (Thanks Bob!) and one made by my son’s girlfriend.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Oh yea forgot my rally mask ...shoot
 
Back
Top