Cool Honda Shirt Available

Twenty five bucks to wear an advertisement? I don't think so. Just me? Love honda and love to carry the torch but, I am not paying too advertiser for anyone. I have many T-shirts and hats with logos but, haven't paid for one.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Retsel_imp said:
Twenty five bucks to wear an advertisement? I don't think so. Just me? Love honda and love to carry the torch but, I am not paying too advertiser for anyone. I have many T-shirts and hats with logos but, haven't paid for one.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
You are advertising every time you drive your car or ride your motorcycle. :s
 
Not quite the same, least not to me, but I get it. So, this t-shirt is made by Honda? Didn't notice that.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
I’m on both sides of the fence on this one. I don’t like paying to advertise for a company but then again when I’m proud to display as in this instance because I love my CB I don’t mind.

That being said this “something behind the fake tears” thing doesn’t do anything for me. Would prefer to just see that emblem displayed in the open.
 
"here lately we have been arguing amongst ourselves like we were on a lesser forum .."

My thoughts exactly, sorry about that Chync.
 
I appreciate the link and I bought one while the campaign was still open. I have dozens of shirts with Harley, Ducati and Vespa on them, along with many other interests. Having added the EX to my garage recently, this is my first Honda-related shirt. I would never expect everyone else to like it, but I do so I will wear it and smile. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top