joeldelman_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hi All,
New member here, what a wonderful resource... So glad I found this forum.
I live in Los Angeles, and am considering the purchase of a CB1100 with the intention of installing the full WhiteHouse K10 kit. I'm not, however, a do-it-yourself type (at least when it comes to bikes.)
Has anyone hired a great shop to do this installation in the US? And, preferably, has anyone worked with a shop in Southern CA to create one of these beautiful machines with the kit from Samurider?
Any info / referrals appreciated, thanks!
Best,
Joel
New member here, what a wonderful resource... So glad I found this forum.
I live in Los Angeles, and am considering the purchase of a CB1100 with the intention of installing the full WhiteHouse K10 kit. I'm not, however, a do-it-yourself type (at least when it comes to bikes.)
Has anyone hired a great shop to do this installation in the US? And, preferably, has anyone worked with a shop in Southern CA to create one of these beautiful machines with the kit from Samurider?
Any info / referrals appreciated, thanks!
Best,
Joel