Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Bflint, they had to SEND you an update? I update the software on-line.
Or did you somehow update the tool?
Or did you somehow update the tool?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bflint_imp said:Finally got my new HealTech OBD diagnostic tool working. HealTech had to send me a software update, but now I see pretty graphs and moving numbers. Now I have to spend some time figuring out what is all means![]()
Awesome. Pics please for the Forum!bflint_imp said:Finally got my new HealTech OBD diagnostic tool working. HealTech had to send me a software update, but now I see pretty graphs and moving numbers. Now I have to spend some time figuring out what is all means![]()
They emailed me a fix/update of the computer software and I sent them back a short analysis recording from the fix/update. They confirmed that the fix/update seemed correct and to just use it until they published a new version on the web site. Do you want a copy now?Lord Popgun_imp said:Bflint, they had to SEND you an update? I update the software on-line.
Or did you somehow update the tool?
Ok, will try to hook up and figure out todayGoldOxide_imp said:Awesome. Pics please for the Forum!bflint_imp said:Finally got my new HealTech OBD diagnostic tool working. HealTech had to send me a software update, but now I see pretty graphs and moving numbers. Now I have to spend some time figuring out what is all means![]()

[url=attachment.php?aid=12696]obd.engineon.neutral.pdf (Size: 332.34 KB / Downloads: 14)
[url=attachment.php?aid=12697]obd.engineon.2ndgear.pdf (Size: 332.91 KB / Downloads: 17)
[url=attachment.php?aid=12698]obd.engineon.neutral-2.pdf (Size: 333.55 KB / Downloads: 12) 


how does the experience with HealTech OBD H01 continue?bflint_imp said:Finally got my new HealTech OBD diagnostic tool working. HealTech had to send me a software update, but now I see pretty graphs and moving numbers. Now I have to spend some time figuring out what is all means![]()

how does the experience with HealTech OBD H01 continue?Enzofour_imp said:how does the experience with HealTech OBD H01 continue?bflint_imp said:Finally got my new HealTech OBD diagnostic tool working. HealTech had to send me a software update, but now I see pretty graphs and moving numbers. Now I have to spend some time figuring out what is all means![]()
![]()
I am embarrassed to say that I have not used it since I got it to work with the new software fix. Just about that same time I started a bunch of major maintenance and the bike has been mostly offline (not working) since then. Currently waiting for a dingless/chipless gas task to be returned in the next week or so. When it does, I will commit to learning what all the properties are.how does the experience with HealTech OBD H01 continue?bflint_imp said:how does the experience with HealTech OBD H01 continue?Enzofour_imp said:how does the experience with HealTech OBD H01 continue?bflint_imp said:Finally got my new HealTech OBD diagnostic tool working. HealTech had to send me a software update, but now I see pretty graphs and moving numbers. Now I have to spend some time figuring out what is all means![]()
![]()
I am embarrassed to say that I have not used it since I got it to work with the new software fix. Just about that same time I started a bunch of major maintenance and the bike has been mostly offline (not working) since then. Currently waiting for a dingless/chipless gas task to be returned in the next week or so. When it does, I will commit to learning what all the properties are.
I am embarrassed to say that I have not used it since I got it to work with the new software fix. Just about that same time I started a bunch of major maintenance and the bike has been mostly offline (not working) since then. Currently waiting for a dingless/chipless gas task to be returned in the next week or so. When it does, I will commit to learning what all the properties are.